WHY JOIN STAMPIN’ UP! … YOU ASK …
If you enjoy creating your own hand crafted projects and have come to appreciate the quality and coordination across the range of Stampin’ Up! products … you may want to think about joining Stampin’ Up! … and become a part of my Stampin’ Time Team.
I joined Stampin’ Up! because I am passionate about creating hand crafted projects to share with others .. an interest that grew into a passion because of the demonstrator who first introduced me to Stampin’ Up!
It did not take me long to see that Stampin’ Up! products are high quality products and that I didn’t need to spend time to try to find ‘things’ to match – the range is so well coordinated … and refreshed with every new catalogue release.
I first joined as a HOBBY DEMONSTRATOR … just wanting to enjoy the discounts on my orders … but am now becoming more of a BUSINESS DEMONSTRATOR.
Although I am still a full time secondary teacher, I am building my own home-based SU business by introducing my customers and hostesses to Stampin’ Up! by offering monthly classes and hostess party opportunities, supporting customers with their orders and any other creative assistance that might be needed.
… and while there are different types of demonstrators … demonstrators all receive the many benefits of joining Stampin’ Up!.
- Earn Flex Points by completing Quick Start
- Enjoy 20% Discount all your orders – complete Quick Start and enjoy 25% Discount
- View and order select new stamps and products one month in advance of new catalogue releases!
- There’s no obligation to sell or hold workshops and no penalty if you decide to drop.
- $440 in total retail sales is required per quarter to remain active BEYOND your first FULL quarter. This total includes your own purchases and customer sales (based on retail prices).
- No annual fees to pay.
- You’ll have access to a wide range of project ideas on the Demonstrator Web Site and in the quarterly Stampin’ Success Newsletter and weekly Succeed email.
- Be a member of a world-wide stamping family.
- Make your own schedule.
- Adapt your workload to fit your family’s needs.
- Make wonderful new relationships with amazing women.
- Make extra money.
If you would like to enjoy these amazing benefits … and be supported as you develop your business … then I invite you to join my team!
WHEN YOU JOIN …
Stampin’ Up! knows you’re busy, so they made the signup process easy.
Starter kits are a reasonable $169 AUD.
For only $169 you get:
- Your choice of up to $235 worth of any current Stampin’ Up! products!
- A business supply pack valued at $80!
That’s a total value of $315!
You also will get ongoing support and training through the Stampin’ Up! demonstrator website and of course through our monthly team meetings – online or face-to-face. I am here to help you every step of the way and am only ever a phone call or email away!
Plus, you can completely customise the starter kit to suit your individual needs and taste. You get to choose what products you want to start with and what type of business supplies you want. Then SU ship the kit right to your door.
Please contact me if you have any questions about joining Stampin’ Up!.
So … if you are ready to join, click on the image below and choose me as your Demonstrator [Michele Miller, Bargara, QLD]